Is electronic waste our 21st century plague?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency:
- Americans dispose of over 130,000 computers per day
- That's 47,450,000 computers per year
- Plus countless other electronic devices
- 75% of all e waste ends up in landfills
All electronics contain the following hazardous substances:
- Brominated Flame Retardents (BFRs)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
This equates to an enormous mountain of toxic materials dumped into landfills. At the landfill the e waste gets crushed by tractors and other garbage. After a while the toxic substances in the electronics can leach into the soil.
We will do whatever it takes to go green and improve this situation.
All Electronics Recycling is the new solution
All Electronics Recycling is your one-stop source for free online storage, data destruction, disposal and recycling of anything with an electric cord; 100% focused on reducing, reusing and recycling responsibly
All Electronics Recycling offers the best in:
Appropriate devices for All Electronics Recycling
So before you toss anything on the partial list below into the garbage, just call us at: (800) 924-0884 and we'll pick it up for free. For more details, please read our e waste pick-up and drop-off details in the footer below. Regardless, we will recycle it responsibly.
- Computers - CRT, LCD monitors, mice, keyboards, webcams, flash memory, USB drives, laptops, notebooks, tablets, etc.
- Printers - inkjets, laserjets, dot matrixes, toner cartridges, ink cartridges, etc.
- Copiers - scanners, fax machines, all-in-ones, etc.
- Network Equipment - servers, routers, NIC cards, wireless cards, hubs, switches, UPS/APC power protectors, server racks, etc.
- Electronic Scrap - CPUs, circuit boards, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, video cards, sound cards, power supplies, wires, etc.
- Telephone Equipment - PBX systems and phones, VOIP systems and phones, landline phones, cordless phones, answering machines, cables, headsets, etc.
- Televisions - plasma televisions, LCD televisions, CRT televisions, etc.
- Video Game Equipment - Xboxs, Nintendos, PlayStations, PSPs, controllers, video games, etc.
- Stereo Equipment - receivers, tuners, amplifiers, equalizers, CD players, DVD players, VCRs, Blue Ray players, tape decks, record players, speakers, boom boxes, headphones, CDs, DVDs, cables, headphones, etc.
- Car Stereos - receivers, tuners, amplifiers, equalizers, CD players, cassette players, speakers, cables, etc.
- Musical Instruments - electric guitars, amplifiers, synthesizers, keyboards, drum machines, effects pedals, speakers, cables, headphones, etc.
- Cameras/Optics - digital cameras, SLR cameras, camcorders, video cameras, battery chargers, binoculars, telescopes, etc.
- Handhelds - cell phones, IPODs, MP3 players, docking stations, walkmans, PDAs, game players, battery chargers, headphones, etc.
- Housewares - cooking equipment, coffee makers, cookers/steamers, vacuums, food preparation, toasters, toaster-ovens, griddles, grills, microwave ovens, water filtration, BBQs, home automation, surveillance, lamps/lighting, etc.
- Personal Care - sewing machines, irons, hair dryers, curling irons, small appliances, alarm clocks, etc.
- Miscellaneous - office equipment, calculators, typewriters, point of sale equipment, wiring & cabling, terminals, and so much more. Please let us know anything we forgot in the form to the right.
Inappropriate devices for All Electronics Recycling
Here's the electronics recycling list we temporarily cannot recycle:
- Air Conditioners
- Water Heaters
- Anything with liquid toxic waste
Schedule your electronics recycling pick-up today!
All Electronics Recycling is currently picking up most everything with an electric cord in your neighborhood (commercial or residential) to reduce, reuse, recycle.
So, I suggest filling out the form up on the right or calling us now at: (800) 924-0884 to be scheduled in our pick-up routes.
P.S. Also, please ask your friends, family, and colleagues to leave you their e waste so we may pick it all up on the same trip as well. We can always come back next month, although that may increase our carbon footprint, so please act now.